Magic SC Administrator: Kristin Ruprecht, email@example.com, 608-622-7432
- Fields are unplayable on game day morning: Magic officials make the decision to cancel play for player safety and/or the health of the fields before 7AM on game day. Magic staff will contact each team coach/manager via TeamSnap.
- Fields were playable in the early morning but conditions worsen and field becomes unplayable: If Magic staff have made the decision that the fields are playable but the field conditions continue to worsen, the coaches/manager can make the decision to cancel the game for player safety and/or the health of the field.
Thunder/Lightning Reminder: At the field, the decision to stop, suspend or terminate a game lies exclusively with the coaches regarding any severe weather conditions. Once coaches suspend the game because of thunder/lightning, all participants are to move away from the fields and into a storm shelter or vehicle. You are reminded to keep participants away from the field and not to restart the game until at least 30 minutes following the last detectable thunder or lightning.
Game Rescheduling Procedure:
- Both teams’ coach/manager work to coordinate potential new game details.
- Home coach/manager confirms field availability for proposed new game date/time/location with Club Administrator.
- Home coach/manager emails:
- The original game information (teams, date, time, location)
- The new game information (teams, date, time and site)
- This email must include the away coach/manager and the Club Administrator be copied.
Magic Soccer Club
PO Box 46585, Madison WI 53744