Registration for the following is determined by the season and availability of spots:
- Kindergarten (spring-only)
- U7 & U8 In-House teams
- MAYSA League U11-U14 players (Recreational); U9 & U10 advanced players (if desired; Recreational)
- Tryouts for U11-U14 Select teams (late May/June)
- Select teams for U11-U14
- Magic Winter opportunities (Coerver Academy and Future Starts Futsal League) http://www.magicsoccer.org/campsclinics/
- Magic Summer Camps http://www.magicsoccer.org/campsclinics/
- High School (fall season-girls; spring-season-boys)
**New Select players: New players (never played Select before) must upload a photo when registering. The Administrator must receive a copy of your birth certificate, passport photo, or other government issued document showing name and birth year prior to being added to the roster. All copies are destroyed after verification. Parents may also take an original to MAYSA for in-person verification.
New Registration System
All clubs under the Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association, including Magic SC, will be using a new software system called Demosphere. IF the last time you previously registered with Magic was prior to May 2018, please follow the instructions, "Claiming Your Account," prior to logging in. Your account should have been previously migrated from our old registration system. If you have never registered with Magic, please proceed to the Click Here to Register button below and begin your registration.
Magic will be forming teams by birth year throughout the Club starting the 2018-19 season. Please visit our News& Announcements web page and read what this means for your child PRIOR to registering!
Magic Select players U11+ or High School Select player...need a new needs a new uniform or uniform pieces? You must contact Magic's Administrator! You cannot order a uniform through the registration system.
Cindy Hughes, Club Administrator
Magic Soccer Club
PO Box 46585, Madison WI 53744
Where's my field? Find Magic Soccer Club home fields here!