New Registration System
All clubs under the Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association, including Magic SC, will be using a new software system called Demosphere. Please follow the instructions, "Claiming Your Account," prior to logging in. Your account should have been previously migrated from our old registration system.
Magic will be forming teams by birth year throughout the Club starting the 2018-19 season. Please visit our News& Announcements web page and read what this means for your child PRIOR to registering!
Registration is open for the following:
- U7 & U8 In-House teams
- U9 & U10 Alliance League teams
- MAYSA League U11-U14 players (Recreational); U9 & U10 advanced players (if desired; Recreational)
- Tryouts for Birth Years 2004-8th Graders through 2009 **Must upload a photo at this time
- Magic Summer Camps http://www.magicsoccer.org/campsclinics/
- High School Select (fall season-girls)
**New Select players: New players (never played Select before) must upload a photo when registering. The Administrator must receive a copy of your birth certificate, passport photo, or other government issued document showing name and birth year prior to being added to the roster. All copies are destroyed after verification. Parents may also take an original to MAYSA for in-person verification.
Registration programs not open at this time:
- Kinde (Spring season only)
- Winter Skills U7-U10
- Uniform Selection-Post Registration (current Recreational players who have outgrown their uniform from prior year; Select and HS players--please scroll below for instructions how to order your uniform)
Magic Select players U11+ or High School Select player...need a new needs a new uniform or uniform pieces? You must contact Magic's Administrator! You cannot order a uniform through the registration system above.
Kristin Ruprecht, Club Administrator
Magic Soccer Club
PO Box 46585, Madison WI 53744
Where's my field? Find Magic Soccer Club home fields here!