The Magic Soccer Club is a volunteer-run, non-profit youth soccer program, primarily serving families in the Memorial High School attendance area. The mission of Magic is to provide a fun and fulfilling soccer experience to any child interested in playing soccer, from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
SUMMER 2014**UPDATE 07/07/14 ** Message from the Club Administrator - I am back from vacation, and slowly working my way through emails and voice mails. If you sent me a message in the last two weeks, and you do not hear from my by Wednesday of this week, please let me know! Thanks for your patience!
New to Magic? Check here for our Frequently Asked Questions.
Registration for 2014-15 is now open!
- July 25, 2014 Friday
- In-House or Rec Uniform orders due to Stefans
- August 11-15, 2014
- Magic Summer Camp U11-U14
- August 18-22, 2014
- August 25, 2014 Monday
- Fall Meeting for In-house and Rec Coaches and Managers
- CUNA Mutual Round Building
- Fall Schedules will be released
- September 6, 2014 Saturday
- First In-House games for the Fall season!
Please see the Calendar for details on these events.