The Magic Soccer Club is a volunteer-run, non-profit youth soccer program, primarily serving families in the Memorial High School attendance area. The mission of Magic is to provide a fun and fulfilling soccer experience to any child interested in playing soccer, from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
New to Magic? Check here for our Frequently Asked Questions.
Registration for 2014-15 is now open!
Need a new uniform for an In-house or Recreational player? Click here to place your order!
Magic SC is hiring a new Director of Recreational Coaching!
- July 25, 2014 Friday
- In-House or Rec Uniform orders due to Stefans
- August 11-15, 2014
- Magic Summer Camp U11-U14
- August 18-22, 2014
- August 25, 2014 Monday
- Fall Meeting for In-house and Rec Coaches and Managers
- CUNA Mutual Round Building
- Fall Schedules will be released
- September 6, 2014 Saturday
- First In-House games for the Fall season!
Please see the Calendar for details on these events.